The Unlimited Child 4 & Under Pass is ideal for the skier or boarder who plans on living at Paoli Peaks during the winter months! With Unlimited use, you can ski or snowboard your heart out. Available for ages 4 and younger.
DESCRIPTION & TERMS
- Unrestricted Daily Use - No blackout dates.
- Non-transferable; only the designated pass holder can use - Cannot be split between multiple people. $50 Replacement Fee.
- Seasonal Rental- can be added to this pass for an additional charge.
- Season Pass Protection Plan- The Season Pass Protection Plan allows you to recover the pro-rated cost of your pass, if a covered problem such as sickness, pregnancy, injury, or change of residency prevent you from enjoying the season in its entirety. Terms & Conditions
- Pass is now direct-to-slope access.
- Two (2) $25 Lift and Rental tickets added onto the pass to be used at any time for guest. Pass card and passholder must be present to redeem. Expires with Pass.
- PEAK PRIVILEGES – Present your current Paoli Peaks Season Pass with a photo ID to select Peak Resorts ski resort locations and receive 50% off a lift ticket at Alpine Valley, Boston Mills/Brandywine, Mad River Mountain in Ohio, Hidden Valley and Snow Creek in Missouri.
- Each person must complete an online waiver prior to receiving pass. Online Digital Waiver
PASS PICK UP
- Each person must pick up THEIR OWN PASS IN PERSON at Paoli Peaks Ticket Windows, where a current photo will be taken. To Save Time, EMAIL your PHOTO so we can load it in the system ahead of time. Photos need to be passport-style - Headshot only, no sunglasses, no hats, and a clear recent photo. Photos must be in .jpeg format with a file name of --> Firstname_Lastname.
It is the pass holders responsibility to know, understand, and follow the Responsibility Code and the Season Pass Terms & Conditions. Both can be viewed on our website at www.paolipeaks.com, along with our Refund Policy & Request Procedure.